Thursday, April 5, 2007

Why this blog

At this place,I would like to thanks one of my respected colleagues in my firm Deloitte, whose blog writing habit inspired me. After coming to the corporate life, my reading habit was still with me, but i lost the writing habit. As i have named it, we as a human being keep getting certain thought in our mind .Only if we pen it down,in the end we realise that some of those thoughts.How important they are. So I will just be trying to share these thoughts with you. Your comments would be really appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once cricket was called "white man's black magic".In india it hd bcom "brown man's black magic".Nw in this globlised world-cricket,white men and ofcourse brown men are going to be reduced and come under the umbrella of middle class.The process is going on..In future we are going to see a number of surprises.There is no point of return of past glory or debacles any more.